Thursday 18 January 2018

FALSE JESUS

 False jesus is the same demon known as queen of heaven. After the devil lost the battle, he was casted to the earth and he swore to avenge since he knows his time is short. 

Revelation 12: 12 
Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! FOR THE DEVIL HAS COME DOWN TO YOU, HAVING GREAT WRATH, BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS A SHORT TIME. 

Revelation 12:17 
And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to MAKE WAR WITH THE REST OF HER OFFSPRING, WHO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST. 



And one tool of avenging and making war is through DECEPTION. He did it to Eve and she submitted to him.

Genesis 3:4 
Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die". 

Moreover today, he comes like an angel of light

2 Corinthians 11:14 
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 

And that's why many servants of God have fallen to his trap. This fake jesus is the same queen of heaven worshiped by the Catholics. Unless one has the SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT, its easily to be deceived. 

Twice had an encounter of this fake jesus. 

First, occasion I was still a college student since I was growing in my calling though I wasn't serious. So, in this dream, I was in a boat sited next to apostle peter and other disciples(demons inform of Jesus Christ disciples) and this fake jesus was sited at the edge of the boat and wore white garment but looked somehow dull and i could see him face to face. DEVIL FATHER OF LIES!!! 

Second, he came in white garment and a red veil and I was asking are you Jesus or Elijah. DEVIL FATHER OF LIES!!! I thank the Holy Spirit, for exposing this fake jesus. If it wasn't for Him(Holy Spirit) I would have fallen to his trap. 

I know many will ask me how I discerned him? Well every Revelation must go in hand with the Word of God. A good example is in the Book of Exodus. 

Exodus 33:18-23 
And he said, “Please, show me Your glory.” Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.” 

On the above scripture, Moses asked God to let him see His glory and God was faithful to him but He warned him that NO ONE SEES HIS FACE AND LIVE and later Moses saw His back. 

Exodus 33:23 
Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.

Likewise today, no one has ever seen the face of our LORD Jesus. Even those who have been taken to heaven and back. This is due to His Glory that surrounds His face. Others will say, how comes and they have been out of body experience(In spirit). This is because the soul is different from the glorious body(heavenly body). Today, the same fake jesus is still appearing to many people and has deceived many, the catholics likely. This is because of darkness and blindness covering their spiritual lives. 

Sometimes, I ask myself like Apostle Paul who has bewitched the church?

 Galatians 3:1 
O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth,before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 

How long will they come out from spiritual slumber? This kind of their doctrine is from the pit of hell for I have heard of many speaking of appearance of virgin mary in shrines of subukia and Komarock and others saying, if you fight over the holy water(blessed water) it will dry. 

What does that mean? The queen of heaven has power to perform signs and wonders since she lives in the second heaven(Ephesians 6:12) 

Ephesians 6:12 
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 

I say again, yes, this high ranking demon queen of heaven( fake jesus) perform miracles? yes counterfeit miracles. The devil will always counterfeit everything. In the Book of exodus, the devil tried to compete with God to perform miracles 

Exodus 7:10-12 
So Moses and Aaron went in to Pharaoh, and they did so, just as the Lord commanded. And Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh and before his servants, and it became a serpent. But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.

Exodus 7:20 
And Moses and Aaron did so, just as the Lord commanded. So he lifted up the rod and struck the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants. And all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood 

Exodus 7:22 
Then the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments; and Pharaoh’s heart grew hard, and he did not heed them, as the Lord had said 

Exodus 8:5-7
Then the Lord spoke to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up on the land of Egypt.’” So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs on the land of Egypt. 

Today, this fake jesus is giving false servants a prophetic eye(third eye) that they can prophesy and that's why many Christians are following after miracles. Be warned ooooh! The devil is thirst for souls to join him in the lake of fire

While in High school a priest from vatican came with many photos of fake jesus and lied to us that Jesus appeared to one the nun sisters and He asked her to capture Him with a camera. Back then I was blind but Glory to God, now I know the Truth. This photo is very famous in the whole world and many believe that's how how Jesus looks like. What a lie? DEVIL FATHER OF LIES!!! 

IF I MAY ASK? HOW CAN A CAMERA CAPTURE SPIRITUAL THINGS? church is it possible? Absolutely capital NO Its high time to burn all banners, flyers, calendars, books, posters, images that bear this fake jesus. Having them in your places, churches, place of work etc is DINING AND WINING with this HIGH RANKING DEMON. 

           

..................Be delivered from this demon and her bondage in Jesus Christ Name................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BLOG UNDER MAINTENANCE

BLOG UNDER MAINTENANCE