Tuesday 23 January 2018

FLEE AND I SAY FLEE



Genesis 39:6-14
Thus he left all that he had in Joseph’s hand, and he did not know what he had except for the bread which he ate.
Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance.
And it came to pass after these things that his master’s wife cast longing eyes on Joseph, and she said, “Lie with me.”
But he refused and said to his master’s wife, “Look, my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he has committed all that he has to my hand. There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”
So it was, as she spoke to Joseph day by day, that he did not heed her, to lie with her or to be with her. But it happened about this time, when Joseph went into the house to do his work, and none of the men of the house was inside, that she caught him by his garment, saying, “Lie with me.” But he left his garment in her hand, and fled and ran outside. And so it was, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand and fled outside, that she called to the men of her house and spoke to them, saying, “See, he has brought in to us a Hebrew to mock us. He came in to me to lie with me, and I cried out with a loud voice

Joseph was a humble servant before God and his master Portiphar and he really feared God. He was servant who never tolerated with sin.

He was a handsome in form and appearance and portiphar's wife started lusting at him but he was not moved by her advances. Note, what he say's "How then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?"

Portiphar's wife never gave up for she spoke to him day by day but Joseph stood with answer No! So, while no one in the house she caught of his garment but Joseph ran away leaving his garment

This reflects to today's generation. God is looking the Joseph's of today who will stand with His Word, say no to sexual sin and lust of the flesh.

A generation that respects God and ready to walk in holiness and righteousness.

Proverbs 21:21
He who follows righteousness and mercy, Finds life, righteousness, and honor

A generation that is spotless and without wrinkles that will stand still upto the coming of our LORD Jesus.

Church of God, keep your garment clean. Be vigilant and alert and flee from any advances of the world. Joseph stood firm and ran away for the sake of his soul. Sin may seem sweet but it bites and poisons like a serpent.

Today, the world still speaks to you daily "lie with me". I warn you be careful and take care of your birthright(soul). The fruit that you see pleasant and desirable to your eyes is hell fire.

Therefore flee! Flee! Flee!

Church of God, Nakedness has become fashion and you don't care. Every Sunday its like a fashion show where modelling are contesting each other. Your busy saying its 21st century and digital era so don't judge me for God looks at the heart. Let me tell you, your a candidate of hell.

Therefore Flee! Flee! Flee!

Young man, you can't control your erection. Every lady you see in street your lusting at her. You don't care about your soul. Let me tell you, no fornicator will see the kingdom of God. 

Therefore Flee! Flee! Flee!

Young lady, you see yourself beautiful by destroying the temple of the Holy Spirit. You say God didn't give me Asian hair, you say God didn't give me brown skin so let me bleach myself? Your calling God to be a liar....Woe to you striving with Maker(Isaiah 45:9)

Therefore Flee! Flee! Flee!

Gambling has become a quick money get scheme, I call that lusting of money. 

Therefore Flee! Flee! Flee

You think your rich enough to own the whole world. You say serving God is a waste of time. You forgot God is the source of silver and Gold. Therefore, the money said to you "Lie with me" and you abandoned God and now your worshiping mammon. What shall a profit a man to own the world and end up in hell? 

Therefore Flee! Flee! Flee!

So I challenge you

Joseph didn't take a second thought so why wait....Flee! Flee! Fleeeeeee! for the sake of your soul. 

Genesis 39:11-12
But it happened about this time, when Joseph went into the house to do his work, and none of the men of the house was inside, that she caught him by his garment, saying, “Lie with me.” But he left his garment in her hand, and fled and ran outside. 


Remember

1 Timothy 6:11
But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness

FLEE! FLEE! FLEE FROM SIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

BLOG UNDER MAINTENANCE

BLOG UNDER MAINTENANCE